Join us for the annual wellness screening and help the college win up to $15,000!
Ocala Campus, Klein Conference Center
Oct. 4, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Citrus Campus, Citrus Learning and Conference Center, Room 103
Oct. 5, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Free health screenings for cholesterol, diabetes, blood pressure and more!
- Flu shots will be offered at no cost to employees (and dependents if applicable) enrolled in the college sponsored health plan; Non-Florida Blue members can obtain the flu shot for $25 (payable by cash, check or money order).
- Experts on site to answer your health questions.
- Vendors on site from Custom Benefits, Valic, Gabor, ING, Ameritas, and more!
- When you complete the wellness screening you will receive a door prize and your name will be entered to win one of the grand prizes.
- By completing the wellness screening, you will earn Blue Rewards points that can be redeemed on the Blue Rewards online shopping mall. Blue Rewards Instructions
If you are unable to attend the wellness fair, you still have the opportunity to participate by completing an online Personal Health Assessment (PHA). In order to complete the online PHA, you must have copies of blood work completed in the past three months. Utilization of the online PHA is only allowed if you are not present on campus the day of the event and it must be pre-approved by Human Resources. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The Online PHA will open Oct. 6 and will close at midnight Oct. 13.