We are pleased to offer a number of open enrollment informational sessions starting today:
Assistance with FBMC Online Enrollment or General Benefits Questions
We are offering Computer Lab Sessions in OPD, Building 3, Room 117D for anyone who needs assistance re-enrolling in benefits. Representatives from HR will also be onsite to answer questions related to the new H.S.A. health plan offering. Please come prepared with all pertinent information needed for enrollment (access to your email account used for FBMC online registration, dependent and beneficiary information – full name, date of birth, social security number, etc.). ***Please reserve your time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ***
The computer lab dates/time are:
- Thursday, October 26th from noon – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 31st from 9 a.m. – noon
- Thursday, November 2nd from noon – 3 p.m.
Employee Health Insurance Meeting
A representative from Florida Blue will discuss 2018 health insurance plan information (including a thorough review of the new H.S.A. health plan offering), answer questions and address any concerns.
Please RSVP to Ashley Peirano (email@example.com or 352-854-2322 ext. 1290).
- November 2, 2017 from 3 m. to 4 p.m.: Ocala Campus, Ewers Century Center (Building 40) Room 107
- Video Conference will be available for other campuses
Open Enrollment for health, life, vision and dental is open now through midnight, November 3, 2017, via the online FBMC benefits portal: This is a mandatory enrollment. Employees must access the enrollment website during the open enrollment period to: Add/change benefits; OR Confirm existing benefits
Online Enrollment Instructions:
Simply log onto the following website:
- Log onto: https://bmc.myfbmc.com
- If you are registered from last year and forgot your password, select “Forgot Password” and follow the prompts.
- For New Users: select ”Register”
- Enter first name, last name, & Zip Code, then enter a user identification (SSN# or Employee ID).
- Enter email address (work email or personal email) – your email address will become your Username.
- Follow the prompts to create a new password.
- You will then receive an email with a validation code to activate your profile. Simply click the url web link provided in the email to validate your registration. You will then be redirected to the log-in page to begin the enrollment process.
- Continue with plan changes and/or elections, or confirm current benefits if you are not making any changes.
- Print out confirmation when complete.