The CF Holiday Bake-off returns for 2017. Pull out your favorite recipes, put on your apron, dust off your rolling pin, and get baking. You could win $110 and bragging rights in the third annual bake-off.
Enter your cookies/bars, cakes and pies in a blind competition that will be judged by community members and local businesses.
Desserts will be served at the CF Holiday Open House Thursday, Dec. 7.
Deadline to fill out the entry form is Wednesday, Dec. 6. The competition is open to full- and part-time employees.
If you have questions, please email Danielle Doty at email@example.com.
- You may enter as many desserts as you wish.
- Food that must be refrigerated is not eligible to participate. Entries must be able to stay at room temperature until they are served at 2:30 p.m. at the Holiday Open House.
- Desserts will be judged on presentation, appropriate texture, flavor/taste, and overall impression.
- Drop off your desserts from 8-9 a.m. in Ewers Century Center, Room 107. Hampton Center and Appleton Museum of Art employees are responsible for getting their dessert to the Ocala Campus. Levy and Citrus employees, if you need help getting your dessert to Ocala, email firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made.
- You must also drop off a spatula, spoon or fork for serving your dessert. We recommend something disposable.
- Your dessert will be served at the party the way you dropped it off, so please make it presentable. You may wish to purchase a nice disposable acrylic or metal serving platter or tray so you do not have to take anything home with you at the end of the party. If you would prefer to use a dish, you must label the bottom and collect your dish by 5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 7. We do not have a place to store your dish after the event.
- An allergen form will be provided for you to fill out when you drop off your dessert. You will be asked to note if the dessert contains wheat, eggs, dairy, peanuts or tree nuts.