Join us for the annual wellness screening and help the college win up to $15,000.
To Make an Appointment
You must use the Blue Cross Blue Shield “pick a time” website to schedule your health screening appointment. Blue Cross uses the pick-a-time scheduler to determine the number of staff they will bring to the Health Fair. Walk-ins will be accepted, but those with appointments will be attended to first.
Ocala Campus, Oct. 4, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Klein Conference Center
Citrus Campus, Oct. 5, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Citrus Conference and Learning Center
Full Time Employees
- Free health screenings for cholesterol, diabetes, blood pressure, and more.
- Experts on site to answer your health questions.
- When you complete the wellness screening you will receive a door prize and your name will be entered to win one of the grand prizes.
- By completing the wellness screening, you will earn Blue Rewards points that can be redeemed on the Blue Rewards shopping mall.
- Custom Benefits, Valic, Gabor, Ameritas, and other vendors on site.
- Flu shots will be offered at no cost to employees enrolled in the college sponsored health plan. Employees must present your Florida Blue health insurance card. Available to the public for a fee.
- Flu shots are open to all employees. Flu shot requirements:
- No copay/deductible for Florida Blue members that are on Healthcare Compliant plans.
- Nonmember fee is $30.
- Ages 4 and up are eligible.
- Cash, check and money order are accepted.
- Florida Blue and the Consortium absorb the cost of the health screenings for full-time benefits-eligible employees. This benefit cannot be extended to part-time employees.
- Fasting is not necessary prior to your health screening; Blue Cross representatives are able to adjust your readings based on your fasting status.
- Participation tends to slow in the late afternoon; if you are looking for a time to participate and avoid the large crowds, consider a late afternoon appointment.
- Based on your feedback from past health fair events, we have made efforts to improve issues concerning long lines and wait times
Online Personal Health Assessment – Full-Time Employees
If you are unable to attend the wellness fair, you still have the opportunity to participate by completing an online Personal Health Assessment. In order to complete the online PHA, you will need to have copies of any recent blood work (less than 3 months). Utilization of the online PHA is only allowed if you are not present on campus the day of the event and it must be pre-approved by Human Resources. Contact Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information. The online PHA will open Oct. 5 and will close on midnight on Nov. 17.