Professional Development Day is set for Tuesday, Feb. 12, and everyone is invited to participate at some level. The day will include breakfast at all locations, collegewide announcements, professional development workshops and departmental meetings. Please consult with your supervisor to learn how your team will participate. The full program can be viewed here and printed copies will be provided Tuesday. You are encouraged to wear your WE ARE CF T-shirt; if you have not received one, please stop by Marketing and Public Relations in Ewers, Room 102, to pick one up.
8 a.m. ̶ Breakfast
• Patriot Cafe at the Ocala Campus, Building 1 at the Citrus Campus, and the staff lounge at the Jack Wilkinson Levy Campus.
9 a.m. ̶ Welcome and College Announcements
• Dassance Fine Arts Center with Dr. Mark Paugh and Dr. Jillian Ramsammy
9:30 a.m. ̶ Collegewide Presentations
• CRM Implementation – Maureen Anderson will share information on CF’s new Customer Relationship Management system, which will allow the college to communicate more strategically with students in the admissions process as well as prospective future students.
• StartSmart@CF Initiatives – Karla Wilson will share how every member of the college can help our students succeed.
10:10, 10:45 and 11:20 a.m. ̶ GIFTS, Great Ideas For Teaching Students
• As members of a learning-centered college, we all teach students in some way, whether behind the scenes, around the college, online, or in front of a classroom.
• Workshops will focus on the CRM communications process; FERPA Refresher; Retention and Completion; Advising; Office 365 and Windows 10; Partners in Student Success – Faculty and Financial Aid; SACSCOC 5th Year Report and Reaffirmation Timelines; tours of the Learning Resources Center; and Sharing the CF Story – How Marketing and Public Relations Can Help You.
• Faculty convene in the Klein Center.
• Other team members meet for departmental meetings or return to routine responsibilities.