- This event has passed.
I AM Yoga Nidra, Sept. 28-29
September 28 @ 9:00 am - September 29 @ 6:00 pm
CF Corporate College and the Amrit Yoga Institute are teaming up to offer a cutting edge program called I AM Yoga Nidra™: The Stress Solution. This program is especially designed for faculty and staff of the college, and will be on Saturday and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sept. 28-29 and Oct. 19-20.
Special Offer: Staff and students receive an additional 25 percent off the training when using this code when you register: CCF25OFF Offer valid until Aug. 13.
To Register Click here: https://amrityoga.secure.retreat.guru/program/iamyn-ccf-0919/
The purpose of this course is to provide students and faculty with skills to manage the mental and emotional stressors they will face as students and as members of the workforce. It will also provide education and practical skills to promote long term health, productivity and mental acuity.
At the end of this course participants will:
• Understand the five stress-producing mental tendencies
• Be able to voluntarily induce a parasympathetic relaxation response within their own nervous system.
• Have the tools to break the momentum of anxiety, pressure and stress using one of several practical techniques that can be used in any situation.
• Know how to re-vitalize the mental faculties through a profound internalization of attention.
• Be able to make up for sleep debt and ensure proper retention of learned material through conscious entry into deep theta brain wave states.
• Have an understanding of how and when to practice Yoga Nidra for maximum effectiveness.
• Gain a foundational understanding of the benefits of Yoga Nidra
• Maximize Gamma brainwave activity in the waking state, associated with optimal learning,analysis and creative problem solving.
Recommended reading: Yoga Nidra The Art of Transformational Sleep by Kamini Desai PhD.
For additional information contact, Amrit Yoga Institute at 352- 685-3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.