The College of Central Florida TRIO program will offer workshops to help current and future college students complete the 2018-2019 FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
The workshops will be held 5:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Feb. 7, March 7 and May 16, in the Citrus Learning and Conference Center, Room 110, at the CF Citrus Campus, 3800 S. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto.
To complete the FAFSA, the following documents will be needed:
- Student’s photo identification
- Student’s 2016 tax returns
- Student’s 2016 W-2s
- Records of untaxed income
- If the student is under 24 years old, the above information is also needed for parents.
- If the student is married, the tax return and W-2 are also needed for the spouse.
Due to TRIO program guidelines, parents are not permitted to complete the FAFSA without the student being present.
Space is limited. To register, contact Rebecca York-Alcom at 352-249-1215 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about CF, visit www.CF.edu.