Manager of Web Communications and New Media
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited college or university in graphic/web design, information technology, communications or a related field with training in HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- An Associate in Science in one of these areas with five years of applicable experience may be substituted.
- Minimum of three years of experience in graphic/web design, information technology, communications or a related field required.
- Project portfolio required to demonstrate web, graphic arts and communications skills.
- Application review date is February 28, 2017.
- Position is open until filled.
The Office of Human Resources has posted new employment opportunities on the CF Employment Web page. To view these opportunities and apply please go to www.CF.edu/Jobs.
Applications are to be submitted per job category: Administrative; Faculty; Professional/Career; Part-time or Student. Applications submitted in a specific job category are valid for 365 days from the date of submission
Pool Authorization Cards are to be submitted for the position of intent. Submit only the pool authorization card when an application in the job category is on file. Contact Human Resources to verify you have the correct application for the position of intent at ext. 1524.
An unofficial copy of transcripts is required for the application process when a job description requires a degree. Please notify Human Resources via email at email@example.com if transcripts are on file.