New Vacancies Available on the CF Employment Web
Educational Advisor – PT – Citrus Campus
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Bachelor’s degree in student development related field preferred.
• Application review date is July 11, 2017.
Adjunct – Computer Information Technology (Citrus and Levy Campuses)
• Graduate degree with 18 graduate semester hours in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems Computer Based Information Systems, or Information Technology.
• Position is an open continuous pool.
Faculty – Communications (Speech/Forensic Coach)
• Master’s degree in speech, oratory or communication is required or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate semester hours in speech, oratory or communication required.
• Application close date is July 19, 2017.
The Office of Human Resources has posted new employment opportunities on the CF Employment Web page. To view these opportunities and apply please go to www.CF.edu/Jobs.
Applications are to be submitted per job category: Administrative; Faculty; Professional/Career; Part-time or Student. Applications submitted in a specific job category are valid for 365 days from the date of submission.
Pool Authorization Cards are to be submitted for the position of intent. Submit only the pool authorization card when an application in the job category is on file. Contact Human Resources to verify you have the correct application for the position of intent at ext. 1524.
An unofficial copy of transcripts is required for the application process when a job description requires a degree. Please notify Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if transcripts are on file.