The Office of Human Resources and the Office of Professional Development will offer a special insurance workshop for retirees, pre-retirees and spouses at 2 p.m. Monday, Oct. 17, in Building 3, Room 112. The worship will be broadcast to the Citrus Campus and Levy Center.
Topics to be covered include:
- The Affordable Care Act and transition into Medicare
- ACA options for retirees ages 40-64 and their families
- Medicare A and B gaps
- Traditional Medicare v. Medicare Advantage
- Part D RX plan
- How to use your FRS benefits
- Tax-free health insurance subsidy
Seating is limited. To reserve your spot email email@example.com or call Steve Hill at ext. 1762.