CF Health and Wellness is happy to announce that when the college re-opens on July 6, the SPIN program will resume classes on the same day. Classes will be held in the gym on the schedule below and follow these guidelines:
Monday and Wednesday noon-12:45 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday 4:45-5:30 p.m.
- Entrance to gym would be through the east doors only (front of gym) which will be opened and secured to stay open so participants will not need to touch handles. Doors will be secured when class begins. At the end of class, exit of gym will be through northwest doors (by training room) and again doors will be secured to stay open while participants exit.
- Participants may enter the gym 8 minutes before class begins and will not be permitted to congregate in front of the building but should remain in their cars in the parking lots until the doors open.
- Participants will come dressed to ride and provide their own water and towels. They may carry clip on shoes into the gym and put them on when standing on the mat only, to protect the floor. Bathrooms will be used ONLY in an emergency.
- Masks will be encouraged to be worn until classes start and then placed back on after class.
- Participants will be asked to provide their mileage orally to the instructor for recording at the end of class, to eliminate gather around to write mileage in the book.