Tickets are on sale now for Taste of Ocala, Saturday, March 4 at 6 p.m. The participating restaurants are:
- Arthur’s Bistro at Hilton Ocala
- Braised Onion
- Brick City Southern Kitchen and Whiskey Bar
- Cakes Come True
- Chef Sharon’s Gourmet Catering
- Eaton’s Beach Sandbar & Steamshack
- Edible Arrangements
- Pasta Faire Ristorante & Catering
- Rosemary & Thyme at CF
- The Mojo Grill & Catering Co.
- Tony’s Sushi & Japanese Steakhouse
Funds raised this year will benefit Nursing and Allied Health Student scholarships.
Dress for this year’s event is cocktail attire and tickets are available for $100 each of $150 per couple. Tickets can be purchased at TasteofOcala.org or by calling 352-873-5808.