Learn about the Zika Virus and Health Grocery Shopping in two upcoming webinars.
Wednesday, Aug. 9, noon-1 p.m., Dr. Juan Estrada, medical director for CliniSanitas Medical Center, will tellyou what you need to know about the Zika Virus. He will discuss:
- Zika and its symptoms
- How Zika is diagnosed and treated
- Best advice to prevent getting the virus
There is a significant amount of information and news about Zika. However, there is nothing like the peace of mind of receiving advice and being able to ask all your questions directly to a doctor. Don’t miss this chance to ask the doctor your questions about how to improve your health.
Wednesday, Aug. 16, from noon-1 p.m., learn how to stay healthy at the grocery store.
In this FREE live online chat session with Dietitian Alejandra Boker, a registered dietitian and nutritionist at CliniSanitas Medical Centers, you’ll learn:
- Planning your grocery shopping
- Filling up a healthy grocery cart
- Reading nutritional labels
- Making a healthy grocery checklist