Celebrate 60 years of the arts at CF with a signature anniversary event featuring all of the college’s performing arts groups in one powerful, fast-paced music production, and a theatrical production of “Endgame” by Samuel Becket.
Show times for “Endgame” are Friday, Dec. 1, at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 2, at 5 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 3, at 1:30 p.m. The play will be presented in the Black Box Theatre at the Dassance Fine Arts Center. Seating is limited. Adult tickets are $10, non-CF students $6 and CF students, faculty and staff are free with valid ID.
Show times for “Patriot Performances: 60 Years of the Arts” are Saturday, Dec. 2, at 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 3, at 3 p.m. in the auditorium at the Charles R. Dassance Fine Arts Center. Admission is $15 for adults, $6 for non-CF students and free for CF students, faculty and staff with valid CF ID.
“Patriot Performances” will include CF students from Wind Symphony and Low Brass Ensemble, Patriot Singers and Chamber Choir, Patriot Winds Woodwind Ensemble, Patriot Blues Jazz Band, Jazz Combo and Saxophone Ensemble, Percussion Ensemble, String Ensemble and Trumpet Ensemble. Digital Media projects will also be showcased during the production. The college and CF Foundation will recognize and thank alumni and donors who have supported the CF Visual and Performing Arts program through the years.
To obtain tickets for “Endgame” or “Patriot Performances,” call 352-873-5810 or visit www.Tickets.CF
Production is sponsored in part by Senior Learners Inc. Explore classes, seminars and other educational and social opportunities at SeniorLearners.org.
- John D. Ash, Associate Professor, Music, directs the Wind Symphony, Low Brass Ensemble.
- Jason Longtin, Assistant Professor, Music, will direct the Patriot Singers and Chamber Choir.
- Sarah Satterfield, Professor, Music, directs the Patriot Winds Woodwind Ensemble.
- Gregory Snider will direct the CF Patriot Blues Jazz Band, Jazz Combo and Saxophone Ensemble.
- John Wallace directs the Percussion Ensemble.
- Marina Tucker directs the String Ensemble.
- Trey Moore directs the Trumpet Ensemble.
- Digital Media is created by James Budd Dees and Graham Young.
- Kathleen Downs, Associate Professor, Theatre, will direct the Samuel Beckett play “Endgame.”