Information on this page is for Flexible Benefits Plan open enrollment ONLY. Open Enrollment for all other benefits is Oct. 17-28.
This FSA open enrollment is for benefits coverage effective Oct. 1, 2016 to Sept. 30, 2017. Visit CF’s Employee Benefits page to learn more about this plan.
Enrolling for the first time? You will need to submit a paper application; contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 1291 for an application. Custom Benefits will also have paper applications when they are on campus.
Online Enrollment Instructions
Online enrollment is only for employees who are currently in the plan or have participated in the plan previously.
Online Enrollment will be available Monday, Aug. 29 to midnight Sunday, Sept. 18.Before a participant may enroll online, an account must be established at MyFlexOnline.com.
- Visit MyFlexOnline.com. If a Registered Participant, log in with user name and password. If you do not recall your user name and password, click Password Reset & User Name Retrieval highlighted in blue. If you need assistance, please contact Custom Benefit Services at (352) 369-9453 or (352) 237-0425. If this is your first time visiting site, click New User to create an account.
- After you are signed in, hover over the ENROLLMENT tab on blue ribbon bar at top and click START Enrollment link at bottom.
- Enter Election Amount without the dollar sign or a comma in the Medical, Dependent Care (daycare) or both and click tab key. (Per pay period amount will be reflected and will be based on annual amount divided by number of pay periods. If the annual amount is not equally divisible by the number of pay periods, the system will adjust/lower the annual amount so as not to go higher than Plan cap/max amount). DEPENDENT CARE IS FOR DEPENDENT DAYCARE BENEFIT. UNREIMBURSED MEDICAL IS FOR PRESCRIPTION, MEDICAL, VISION & DENTAL REIMBURSEMENT.
- Click blue NEXT. Verify your New Year Elections. If want to change annual election amount, click Previous tab at bottom.
- Click blue Submit (see Enrollment Confirmation; including confirmation number.)
- Print a copy using your browser Print feature (File/Print).
- If during online enrollment period, (you have already visited the site and made an election) and choose to make a change to the existing election, please follow the same steps as above. Be sure to click Submit to receive new confirmation number and to print a copy of election. If you choose to delete an election in a benefit, please contact Custom Benefits to confirm the deletion of the benefit has been completed.
IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE A TAKE CARE DEBIT CARD:
- Please view your card expiration date (on front of debit card) to determine when to order a renewal card.
- If enrolling in the 2016 Plan Year and your card is expiring or has expired and your account has a balance to claim of at least $12 (debit card fee), a renewal card may be ordered. (Follow same instructions as first time orders below). Otherwise, at end of Open Enrollment, a card may be ordered when election has been posted. For those whose card expires later than 9/30/16 and who is enrolling in the 2016 Plan Year; please focus on timing of card expiration. ****$12 annual fee will be assessed to available account balance.
- May opt to order additional cards at no additional fee. Hover over tab at top CARD CENTER, and then click Flex Benefits Card. Click blue Get Started tab at bottom.
- IF YOU NO LONGER WANT AN ACTIVE DEBIT CARD AND YOU ENROLL ONLINE, YOU MUST NOTIFY CUSTOM BENEFIT SERVICES IN WRITING. Use of the debit card is optional.
FIRST TIME TAKE CARE FLEX CARD APPLICANTS or CARD HAS EXPIRED:
- Hover over CARD CENTER tab at top, and then click Flex Benefits Card. View FAQs to understand use of card. $12 annual fee will be assessed to available account balance. (Available balance must be equal or greater than fee. If not, (at end of Open Enrollment, once future Plan year election is posted), a card may be ordered.
- To order card and to order additional cards at no additional fee, click blue Get Started tab at bottom.
- New and renewal Card(s) will have a 3 year expiration date.