You talk. We listen.
When we transitioned Insider to an online format, our goal was to provide timely, relevant information to keep you informed about college events, accomplishments and more.
We have made these changes in response to your comments.
- We added links to Inside, MyCF and CF.edu. You can find the links at the right of the homepage, just above the Search box.
- We added a tab for the Patriot Cafe menu. It’s at the far right on the top navigation.
- And if you have missed the individual broadcasts announcing each event, professional development opportunity, etc., we have a solution. You can receive individual Insider items in real time, delivered through your inbox, as soon as we post them in Insider. You will continue to receive the full weekly newsletter each Monday morning. Here are instructions to have individual items delivered via RSS feed.
- In Outlook, go to the File menu, click the Info tab.
- Go to Account Settings.
- On the RSS Feeds tab, click New.
- In the New RSS Feed dialog box, type or copy and paste the URL of the CF Insider RSS Feed. http://cfinsider.org/feed/
- Click Add.
- Click OK.
- Next choose to have it delivered the folder for RSS Feeds or directly to your Inbox or another folder.