The search for the recipient of the 2019 CF Distinguished Alumni Award is open! The CF Alumni Association in cooperation with the CF Foundation Alumni Relations office is excited to announce that nominations for the 2019 CF Distinguished Alumni Award will be accepted from Sept. 24 to Oct. 31, no later than 4 p.m.
To be eligible for nomination an individual must have graduated from CF or its entities any time prior to the last 10 years and have distinguished themselves in their public lives or career. The nominee must consent to being included in the selection process. Nominations may be submitted by any individual (excluding self-nominations), group or institution/organization.
• Submit an official nomination form highlighting the nominee’s achievements, and explaining how the nominee meets the criteria for the award.
• Supporting documents: depending on the nominee’s field of endeavor, such documents could include notices and reviews of the nominee’s work, sample publications, samples of media coverage, personal citations, testimonials, etc.
Upon acceptance of the nomination, nominees may submit specific evidence of their accomplishments in the following areas, limited to five pages.
• Professional accomplishment in their field. The nominee should have attained a high level of distinction and achievement in their career, creative contributions to the arts comprising humanities, performing and fine arts and education, social sciences and business or sciences comprising science, engineering and health sciences, criminal justice or service to society.
• Candidate exhibits a high degree of character and integrity.
• Civic and college involvement, providing leadership or servant ship.
• Nominee’s achievements have local, national and /or international significance.
All nomination forms, letters of support may be transmitted through any of the three methods. Submissions received after the given deadline will not be considered.
Nominations may be submitted in the following:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Elvie Tyler – Alumni Relations)
2. Mail: CF Foundation – ATTN: Elvie Tyler
3001 S.W. College road
Ocala, FL 34474-4415
3. CF Foundation, Enterprise Center, 2nd Floor.
4. Visit: http://www.cf.edu/foundation/alumni/distinguished-alumni/index