As the fall semester gets ready to start, this is a great time to check your email signature to make sure it is complete and accurate. Your email signature is often an opportunity to make a good first impression as a representative of CF. A standard, consistent and clean email signature facilitates communications with our constituents: students, colleagues and community members. The signature is designed to maximize contact information while presenting a professional image. The following is a sample with the correct recommended guidelines for email signatures for faculty and staff for @cf.edu email accounts. Please do not add personal messages, artwork, quotes, background, etc., that are not a part of the CF brand and that are not included in this sample as these distract from our message.
To create a signature:
- Copy an already existing sample signature (including logos and disclosure statement).
- In Outlook, go to File, then down to options.
- Go to Mail, then to Signatures.
- Click New, then name your signature.
- Paste the sample signature you copied earlier into this space.
- Update with your information and click and Save and then OK.
Please note full address for other CF locations:
CF Citrus Campus | 3800 S. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto, FL 34461-9026
352-746-6721, etc. ____ | Fax 352-249-1218
CF Levy Campus | 15390 N. W. Highway 19, Chiefland, FL 32696
352-658-4077, etc. ____ | Fax 352-493-9994
CF Hampton Center | 1501 W. Silver Springs Blvd., Ocala, FL 34475-6456
352-873-5881, etc. ____ | Fax 352-873-5887
If you need assistance, please contact Steve Hill, etc. 1762.