Museum Educator – Appleton Museum of Art
- Bachelor’s degree in art, art history, museum studies, education or closely related field required
- Two years related educational experience is required
- Museum experience is preferred
- Position review date is January 27, 2017
- Position is open until filled
Records Technician – Criminal Justice Institute (In-House for CF Employees Only)
- Three years of full-time work experience in clerical work with typing experience required
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma required
- Position close date is December 20, 2016
The Office of Human Resources has posted new employment opportunities on the CF Employment Web page. To view these opportunities and apply please go to www.CF.edu/Jobs.
Applications are to be submitted per job category: Administrative; Faculty; Professional/Career; Part-time or Student. Applications submitted in a specific job category are valid for 365 days from the date of submission.
Pool Authorization Cards are to be submitted for the position of intent. Submit only the pool authorization card when an application in the job category is on file. Contact Human Resources to verify you have the correct application for the position of intent at ext. 1524.
An unofficial copy of transcripts is required for the application process when a job description requires a degree. Please notify Human Resources via email at email@example.com if transcripts are on file.